Galactapedia Update September 2021
THE ARK, TAYAC SYSTEM
Welcome to this month’s Galactapedia update roundup. This month, we fleshed out the Charon, Tayac, and Centauri systems, touched on the classified Vector system, and shared information about a musical mushroom. Join the “Spectrum thread(Spectrum thread)“UPDATEMEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA for any discussion or feedback.
- Opera mushroom – Advertised as able to hit an 8-octave range.
- Vector system – Possibly full of [REDACTED].
- Tayac system – Here be librarians.
- Tayac I – Emphatically uninhabitable.
- Tayac II – A gas giant with some spectacular rings.
- Tayac belt alpha – Location of famous art piece “Silent Song.
- Shepherd – Orbits close to a flock of asteroids.
- Charon system – Site of many Messer Era atrocities.
- Charon I – A planet sublimating into its sun.
- Charon II – The greenhouse effect on this planet is off the charts!
- Charon 2a – Volcanologists love Charon 2a.
- Charon 2b – Extreme spelunkers take note!
- Charon III – Once known as Haros.
- Touvoni/Aiya – a moon by any other name is still a moon.
- Gedinasho belt – Go! Go! Gedinasho!
- Charon IV – A pale planet.
- Charon V – Hosts some minor mining operations.
- Centauri system – MISC headquarters.
- Centauri I – Subject of a famous photograph.
- Yar – Visit the Red Desert!
- Saisei – Home of S-pop.
- Centauri IV – Possible mineral bonanza.